Thursday 6 August 2009
1. The ‘Londoners Through a Lens’ photo exhibition at the Getty Images Gallery in London will be exhibiting from the 14th August, showing photographs throughout the past century.
2. This photo editorial from Teen Vogue is from last month, but I still can’t get over the styling and how pretty Emma Watson is!
5. Martin Wilson creates large images from the strips laid out on the contact sheet. Each frame is taken specifically in the right order, so one mistake and he starts again!
6. Littlepixel at Flickr has a great set dedicated to classic record sleeves in the style of Pelican books.
7. How awesome are these vintage Coca Cola cans? See more at Inspiredology.com
8. The Uniform Project is a year long fundraising idea for the Akanksha Foundation by Sheena Matheiken. She has ‘pledged to wear one dress for one year as an exercise in sustainable fashion’.
9. Jr.Canest has some pretty good film and animation work at Vimeo. I like ‘A Walk Around Vancouver’ and Crazy Enough – Title Sequence in particular. The first one reminds me of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which is my favourite film of all time!
10. A brilliant stop motion music video involving a lot of chalk, for the Firekites song Autumn Story by Lucinda Schreiber and Yanni Kronenberg.